Tips for Choosing the Eyebrow Shape for Your Face
Determine your face's shape:
- Oval Face – An oval face has a wide forehead, high cheekbones and a narrow chin.
- Round Face – This face structure is long and wide, especially at the cheeks.
- Long Face – Women with this face structure have their foreheads, cheekbones and jaw line at the same width. In addition, their chins are more noticeable.
- Square Face – This face structure is most defined by a squared jaw line, and forehead, cheekbones and jaw line are aligned on the same width.
- Heart Face – This face shape is almost the same as oval faces, but the chin is pointier.
- Diamond Face – Not many women have this face shape, but those who do have a short forehead, wide temples and angular structures.
Select the best eyebrow shape for your facial structure:
- Round: The best eyebrow shape for women with heart-shaped, long or diamond faces because it makes their faces look rounder.
- Angled: If you are trying to look young, then this is the best eyebrow shaping you can choose.
- Soft Angled: The difference between this shape and the previous one is that its peak is softer and more feminine.
- Curved: The best eyebrow shape for all face shapes.
- Flat: Flat eyebrows are suitable for those with long faces, and that is because they make faces appear round.
Leave a Reply